Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Forbes.com: Why your CEO should be on Facebook and Twitter

clipped from www.forbes.com

Yes, CEOs Should Facebook And Twitter

Matthew Fraser and Soumitra Dutta

Web 2.0 is no longer just for teenagers.

Social networking has clearly reached a tipping point. Sites like MySpace and Facebook boast hundreds of millions of members. Barack Obama's presidential victory demonstrated that platforms like YouTube and Twitter could transform electoral politics. Yet in corporations where such tools have been expected to bring profound transformations, there has been strong resistance to change.

03.11.09, 04:35 PM EDT
 blog it
A great headline for a great story by Forbes.com, well worth forwarding to the C-level execs in your life.

And note the interesting use of Facebook as a verb.

(What's next? "I Facebooked him, he tweeted me back after myspacing me the details that he'd IM-ed me. I I-Phoned him back .")


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: