After a year blogging, I've collected more than 100 great lists on anything and everything to do with online marketing.
As a way of saying thanks to all of you for your support, please sit back, hit the eggnog and enjoy "Season's Listings: Our list of great online marketing lists" celebrating the holiday season between now and mid-January.
And please let me know if you have a list that we should add.
The first ten starts with perhaps the best list out there, from SearchEngineGuide.
- The Best Damn Web Marketing Checklist, Period! And it is. Stoney DeGeyter of SearchEngineGuide breaks his ideas into categories, from improving your logo to beefing up your site's architecture.
- 27 Quick Tips To Top Search Engine Rankings from Mike's Marketing Tools.
- 45 ways to improve your site on the smell of an oily rag (that's an Aussie expression meaning for next to nothing. Written by yours truly.)
- 50 Tips on Getting More Traffic to Your Site! from ImproveYourInternetMarketing.
- 43 web design mistakes to avoid from DailyBlogTips.
- 101 seo tools ... easy to read and pinpoint the one you need.
- 78 essential search engine marketing tools by SEOptimise.
- 101 ways to build links to your site from SEOBook.
- Website redesign tips from Mequoda.
- 7 tips on developing negative keywords from RedFlyMarketing.
I'll be posting the other 90 lists as I travel to Fiji and Australia over the next month. If you have a list you'd like me to include, send a comment with the link or email me at email@example.com with list in the subject line or send me a tweet to juliepower. And if there's a delay replying, think of me drinking a cocktail by the pool in Fiji or enjoying Sydney's sun and great restaurants.
All the best and a happy holiday to all of you and a happy new year,
Julie Power, editor in chief,
Internet Marketing Report and Internet Marketing Report Online.