Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How is Twitter affecting your blogging habits?

Update Thursday Dec 11.

Please take the survey: Has Twitter has changed the way you blog or your online activity?

Click TwitBlog survey to take the quick survey please! We have a good response, but we need more from folks on Twitter to make it statistically valid.

If you want to tweet about the results, use this hashtag #twitblog. Let me know what you think by tweeting me on @juliepower or commenting below.

PS. Something funny going on with Survey Monkey. While all your answers are being recorded, they aren't showing up immediately online. I'll post an update as soon as we have enough results.

Posted by Internet Marketing Report Online editor Julie Power


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Bill Crosby said...

Julie,

Great idea and I will be very interested in the final results. Going to throw it out to my twitter followers now as well.

I am doing an extensive study on Twitter tools and apps and will start releasing results shortly via video blogs.

Look forward to connecting more down the road.

Bill Crosby
@BillCrosby