Updated Wednesday October 15 at 1 p.m.
I found myself quoted today (see below) about driving and cars of all things, something that's about a minus 20 on my interests. In fact, my interview is the anti-car entry.
But the site Tweet and Greet is an interesting example of an innovative and creative way to turn short tweets from Twitter.com into a relationship that is paying off in leads for this smart autodealer, Eric Miltsch from AuctionDirect.
- What’s parked in your driveway now? a white minivan. Not parked really, sort
of landed …
- Does your car reflect your personality? It’s messy and it shows I am not
interested in cars.
- Favorite vehicle(s)? My feet.
- Must have car gadget? GPS. Prevents arguments caused by “driving while
- Favorite Hollywood movie car? None, but love that bus in Priscilla Queen of
Tweet and Greet.
Don't get Twitter? Follow me here.