Thursday, May 29, 2008

What are they thinking? Marketer Kim Peoples is trying to train dogs online


Every week, we put some quick questions to an online marketer.

Meet Kim Peoples, an online marketer who's recently launched her own online business to sell a new toilet training tool for dogs.

Kim, what's been your best internet success? Playing a key role in increasing my previous employer's daily web visits from 94,000 to 243,000 over 2 years.

What's been your darkest moment? When one of my Marketing Coordinators walked into my office (barely making eye contact) to report that he had inadvertently deleted our Google Analytics account - and there was no way to restore it. :o(

What's your worst fear about your site? That Google won't index it soon (my own new site, that is). This is my first time on my own, so it's a little scary.

Where do you go for new ideas? I frequently use the Internet Marketing Report, Website Magazine, Fathom SEO, Spannerworks, Hitwise and Chief Marketer.

What's your favorite way to unwind when things are bad, very bad? I always "rock out" to unwind. Nothing soothes my soul like loud rock-n-roll!

Your title: Owner

Your site: Gizmo2wizmo.com

Years in internet marketing: .. 2 1/2

Picture if you have one: See above!

Thanks Kim. Don't forget to check out her new site if you have a dog that needs some gentle encouragement to do it in the right place.

Posted by Internet Marketing Report Online blog editor Julie Power on Friday May 30 at 8 a.m.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great idea! what IS that doggie thinking??!!? Good luck with this, I think you'll go far.