Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Saying thanks: Another way Andy Sernovitz stands out

He looks like a nice guy, too. AndySernovitz, www.damniwish.com

Andy Sernovitz' marketing blog "Damn I Wish I'd Thought of That" is one of the best out there. It's fun, it's got good ideas and it is fun to read. Not like taking medicine at all.

But that's not the only reason Andy stands out. Here's a guy who is true to his word:

"Every little moment where you interact with a customer, that’s a chance to be remarkable." – Andy Sernovitz speaking in a podcast on Alan Rimm Kaufmann's blog.
He doesn't only sound like a nice guy when he writes. He does nice things. For example, I got this nice thank you note yesterday after sending a link from his site to a friend.

"Dear Julie, Thank you for recommending Andy Sernovitz's blog - Damn I Wish I'd Thought of That.I know it will be appreciated. Your recommendation has been sent, with your personal message, and should already be available. If you wish to visit the page again, the URL is http://www.damniwish.com

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Andy"


It's good marketing, isn't it? He strikes just after I've thought enough of his blog to send it to a friend, he flatters me (yes, I have got good taste sending something like this to a friend) and he thanks me in such a nice way that I just want to say, "Damn, I wish I'd thought of that."

Posted by Internet Marketing Report Online blog editor Julie Power on Tuesday April 1, 2008.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Andy Sernovitz said...

Thank for your kind words, Julie!

Cheers,

Andy