Monday, May 21, 2007

What do you want to read about in the next IMR?

What do you want to see in next issue of IMR? Leave a comment on this post or fill out this short 5 question survey: Internet Marketing Report blog survey
You ask for it, you got it, no lie.

I admit it, being the editor of the
Internet Marketing Report is a great gig. My job is to seek out examples of what's working in online marketing. I get to spend the 9-5 looking for tools and info that can help you do your job better.

Now here's the challenging part: You all are a diverse group of marketers -- and to do my job right, each issue's gotta be full of info that's truly useful and truly valuable to you and your companies.

So if you leave some feedback on what you want to read about, you help me do my job better.
Shoot me an e-mail via the profile on the blog, leave a comment or fill out this quick survey
: Internet Marketing Report blog survey
Let me know what you want to read about in the next issue.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: